Thursday, May 31, 2012

Testing: 1, 2, 3!

As soon as possible, do a first practice post-no, this doesn't count toward the "big five" posts per book-we're just doing a test to make sure you can post successfully. Tell me a little about yourself-your interests, extracurricular activities, of course, your favorite book of all time, and anything else you'd like to share.

34 comments:

  1. I love music; it is my everything. Passing away my time with anything that has to do with that subject is what I enjoy doing. I also like to read interesting books and blog. Along with that, I love to hangout and do random things with my friends. My favorite books of all time are the "Hunger Games" Trilogy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a competitive dancer and my family owns a dance studio. In my free time I enjoy hanging out with friends. I also enjoy reading. My favorite book series would have to be the Twilight Saga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to golf and I play for the school team. When I am not golfing, I spend time with my family and friends. I enjoy drawing and being creative. My favorite book of all time would be Sarah's Key.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to run and I am on both the cross-country and track teams. During my free time I am often hanging out with my friends, cooking, or doing something artsy. My favorite book is a random one I found once titled "How It Ends".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spend most of my free time playing tennis. I play for the Bedford team along with playing at a club year round. I enjoy travelling with my family and being able to see the customs in other countries. My favorite book would have to be "The Hunger Games."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spend my free time cheering(not this season) hanging out with my best friends, and tending to my three pets.I don't read much, usually only for fun. Some books I fell in love with are Someone like you by Sarah Dessen, Wish You Well by David Baldacci, and A Break With Charity by Ann Ranaldi. TADA:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like running and hanging out with my friends. I like to read in my free time, one of my favorite authors is Jane Austen. However my favorite book is The Phantom of the Opera.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like running and hanging out with my friends. I like to read in my free time, one of my favorite authors is Jane Austen. However my favorite book is The Phantom of the Opera.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spend most of my free time dancing. I am a competitive dancer and have been dancing since I was two years old. When I am not dancing, I am usually hanging out with my friends or traveling around the world with my family. Although I do not read a lot, my favorite books would have to be the "Hunger Games" series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some of my favorite activities include shopping, going to Cedar Point, hanging out with friends, and playing the violin. I also play tennis all year round and I am obsessed with anything that involves the Kardashians. My favorite books are The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch and Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm Cassidy, but most people call me Cassy for short. I am a competitive dancer and dance all year round. We are competing at naitonals this weekend and all of next week. In my free time you can catch me either dancing, hanging out with friends, or eating. I am the middle child. I have a two year old brother named Jax, and a 29 year old brother named Michael who was adopted by my mom when he was five months old. My parents are divorced. I have two dogs. My favorite books are the Hunger Games and Ruby Holler.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy reading, listening to music, shopping and hanging out with my friends. I am in the Bedford High School Colorguard and this will be my second year. The Marching Band will be marching in the parade Saturday June 23. It's really hard to pick a favorite book, but if I have to choose it would be the Percy Jackson series.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My name is Trent Reynolds I play two sports for the high school; soccer and lacrosse. In addition to high school sports I play soccer for Pacesetter Soccer Club and I swim during the summer for the Brookwood Swim Club. During my free time you can find me hanging out with friends or spending time with my family. I am the older of two children; my sister Katrina is 12 years old. My favorite books would have to be “Eon” and the sequel “Eona” by Alison Goodman. I’m trying to complete the blog posts early because I’m going on a mission’s trip to the Appalachian Mountains the week the blog posts are due.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm Madeline! I enjoy being outside, hanging out with friends and family, and playing my violin. Speaking of which, I'm in Chamber Orchestra. I'm also in the Marching Band as a Colorguard flag twirler. I have a couple of favorite books. I really like Erin Hunter's Warriors series and the Percy Jackson series.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm Kayla. I enjoy reading, A LOT. Currently I am a member of the Marching Band as an alto saxaphone player. Also I play the bass clarinet in the Symphonic Band. Couple of my favorite books/series would be The Lord of the Rings and The Bloody Jack series.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm Lauren and I spend most of my free time with friends or shopping. I am a competitive dancer, swimmer, diver, and I'm also in acting. I have an older brother, younger sister, and younger brother. My favorite book series is The Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm Dominic, I play hockey all year round, and I am very competitive. I won a state championship my freshman year, and also placed 3rd in the nation, and 2nd in an international league. Hockey is practically my life, I do it 5 days a week during summer, 6 days a week during winter. If I ever have some free time, I love hanging out with my friends, and I also like to play recreational soccer. I am a twin, so people confuse me for my brother all of the time, but I think I'm used to it by now. My favorite book of all time has to be The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm Maxwell, I run both track and cross country, and play indoor soccer in the winter. When i'm not running or lifting, you can find me listening to my iPod, going ham on Xbox, or hanging out with friends. I'm not much of a book reader, and prefer things like science articles over them. If i had to choose a favorite book though, I would choose the Harry Potter series I read long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey! I am Dianna! I am in marching band, and symphonic band, and jazz band! I love to play music, the instrument I play is called the euphonium and it resembles a baby tuba! My favorite book of all time is Looking for Alaska by John Green! It is a phenomenal book and you should definitely read it some time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm Amanda Fellman, I play tennis, and I'm involved in theatre and choir. I was Wendy in Bedford's production of Peter Pan. I like to hangout with my friends, read, and go shopping. I love animals, and my favorite book series at the moment is the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm Alexa Cordray, I play volleyball and basketball and spend time with my friends and family. My favorite book would have to be "The Hinger Games."

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm Bryce Davis. I enjoy wrestling and also playing baseball. I play baseball almost all year except during wrestling season. I play a lot of Xbox with people such as Dominic, Maxwell, and countless others. I am not a huge reader but when I do read I enjoy reading science fiction. My uncle just wrote a book that I will be reading soon. My favorite book would have to be Ender's Game. I absolutely loved the war theme too it and I could really put a picture of what was happening in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, I'm Christine but everyone calls me Chrissy for short. I enjoy listening to music, watching movies, and reading. When I'm not doing those things I like spending time with my family and friends. My favorite book is The Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I’m Yatri Patel. I played tennis as a sport for the first time last year and this year I’m also running cross country. I enjoy exploring new activities and places and figuring out which of these activities I enjoy the most. I'm also very easily amused. I love reading and will read almost anything but I have never been able to pick a favorite book or series.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello! I'm Hannah Snyder! I'm in Marching Band as a part of the Colorguard. I'm also in Chamber orchestra and love anything animal related! I think my favorite books would have to be... Catching Fire in the Hunger Games trilogy or Divergent, the first of it's trilogy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Im Jessica, my favorite sport is soccer but I also play basketball and enjoy running. I love hanging out with my friends and laughing. My favorite books are "The Hunger Games" series.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm Megan, my favorite sport would have to be volleyball. I also play doubles beach volleyball with one of my good friends. My favorite book is The Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm Michael, I play hockey all year round. I also play soccer for the school. My hobbies are playing hockey, playing soccer,hanging out with my friends, and playing xbox. My favorite book is Eragon by Christopher Paolini.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm Emily Meyer and I absolutely love to do ballet. I am in marching band as well and I like hanging out with my friends. It's hard for me to pick a favorite book, but it is definitely between "White Fang" and "Call of the Wild".

    ReplyDelete
  31. My name is Mia, and i love soccer. I've played it my entire life. I love hanging out with my friends and being outside during the summer. It's hard to choose a favorite book but I'd have to say The Hunger Games

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am Mackenzie Wegener and I love to golf, take pictures and listen to music. I don't necessarily have a favorite book, however there are a few good books I have read and enjoyed over the past 2 years. My favorite author would have to be Nicholas Sparks, my favorite book written by him is "The Lucky One". As I mentioned previoulsy, I love to golf and play for Bedfords Girls Golf team.

    ReplyDelete
  33. My name is Blain, and I'm one of this year's drum majors for the BHS Marching Band. I am also interested in theatre, and I would probably begin to sprout gray hairs if I tried to think of a favorite book.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, I'm Emilie Easton. I like hanging out with friends, dancing, and listening to music. My favorite books are the Harry Potter books, The Phantom of the Opera, The Hunger Games books, and a bunch of other books that I can't remember at the moment.

    ReplyDelete